Current Weather 2.1 NNW Downtown Carlsbad, NM

Latest On Our Thanksgiving Rain Chances.

SE NM Tonight.

New Mexico Tonight.

New Mexico Thanksgiving.

New Mexico Friday.

Southern New Mexico Thanksgiving.

Southern New Mexico Friday.

West Texas Thanksgiving.

West Texas Friday & Saturday.

Rainfall Totals Thanksgiving Into Friday.

Everything still appears on track for our anticipated rain event Thanksgiving night into Friday. Our chances for rain have been boosted up to the 20% to 30% range for tomorrow night. Our chances for rain on Friday have gone up to around 50% to 60%. A few scattered thunderstorms will also be mixed in with this event. Our high temps tomorrow afternoon are still expected to be in the mid 70's across southeastern New Mexico.

Snow levels will be high with this storm due to the tropical nature of the moisture influx associated with the remnant moisture from Hurricane Kenneth. Snow levels should be above 9,000' during the day tomorrow. They will lower with time on Friday down to around 7,000' by the afternoon. Cloudcroft may pick up 2"-4" of the white stuff out this storm. I still think that Ski Apache may do fairly well since its base is at 9,600' and the top of the runs are at 11,400'. 

The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction!

Comments

Dangerous Sunspot AR3112

Dangerous Sunspot AR3112
WHEN WILL THE NEXT CME ARRIVE? A magnetic filament in the sun's southrn hemisphere erupted on Oct. 4th, hurling part of itself into space. The emerging CME will pass mostly to the south of our planet, but a fraction could graze Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 8th. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for minor geomagnetic storms and auroras on that date.

NWS Forecast High Temps Today

NWS Forecast Low Temps Tonight

NWS Storm Total Precipitation Forecast

NWS Total Snowfall Forecast

Average Daily High/Low Temperatures

Average Daily High/Low Temperatures

NWS Midland Twitter

NWS Albuquerque Twitter

NWS El Paso Twitter

NWS Watch/Warning/Hazards Map

NWS Watch/Warning/Hazards Map
Click On The Map To Go To The Live Link.

SPC Current Watches In Effect

SPC Mesoscale Discussions

SPC Day -1 Severe Weather Outlook

Regional Radar

National Hurricane Center - Atlantic

NWS Midland Web Page

NWS Midland Web Page
Click On The Map To Open It Up

NWS Midland Radar

NWS Midland Regional Forecast

NWS Midland Regional Forecast

NWS Midland Regional Forecast

NWS Albuquerque Web Page

NWS Albuquerque Web Page
Click On The Map To Open It Up

Cannon AFB Radar

NWS Albuquerque Radar

NWS Albuquerque Regional Forecasts.

NWS Albuquerque Regional Forecast

NWS Albuquerque Regional Forecast

NWS Albuquerque Regional Forecast

NWS El Paso Web Page

NWS El Paso Web Page
Click On The Map To Open It Up

NWS El Paso Radar

Holloman AFB Radar

NWS El Paso Regional Forecasts.

NWS Lubbock Web Page

NWS Lubbock Web Page
Click On The Map To Open It Up

NWS Lubbock Radar

Lubbock Regional Forecast

NWS Lubbock Regional Forecast

NWS Lubbock Regional Forecast
Average First Freeze

10-6-2022: NINO RODRIGUEZ & KERRY CASSIDY: A CONVERSATION

10-4-2022: Meri Interviews Juan O. Savin With Intel On President Trump, Russia, And The Elections

10-4-2022: JUAN O'SAVIN W/ MAJOR INTEL ON UPCOMING WARGAMING OF MID-TERMS W/ DAVID NINO RODRIGUEZ

10-4-2022: Derek Johnson & Michael Jaco SHOCKING News

10-3-2022: Tucker Carlson: Biden is responsible for this destruction in Europe